Livestreaming offers unique opportunities to reach a worldwide live audience with the content of your Symposium.
- Webcast production with a static camera system focused on the lectern, implementation of a specific background or logo-file, power point signal and sound feed (Webcast format: hmtl5 – integrated in the EASD Virtual Meeting)
- Display of symposium details (speaker name, presentation title, talking head at lectern, pptfeed, audio feed)
- Company branded background
- Access via EASD Virtual Meeting
- Full search function
- Free online resource (for Livestream: Registration via myEASD required)
- Broadcasted and hosted for a duration of 3 years on the EASD Virtual Meeting Platform (extending the hosting is possible at additional costs).
- Livestream up to 250 concurrent users (upgrades possible on request and additional costs)
- Upload of a 2 min Session Highlight Video in the Virtual Meeting Session after the conference (If content is delivered or can be created from the recording of the session on request)
- Tracking of:
- Amount of total live viewers and average duration of all viewers of the session is possible
- Allocation of the viewers per country
- With which device the viewers accessed the live stream
Attention! The above mentioned offered package is possible if the official presentation system of m-events is used to create and upload the webcast. If you plan to use your own system / partners not all features will be available and additional cost apply (to be agreed and coordinated with the official congress partner m-events).